Anyhow, she couldn't barely find a heartbeat. She said it was because the baby was moving too much, but that just wasn't the case to be honest and we hadn't expected to be able to hear one... the blood clot is around the baby, so of course we weren't going to hear one, even I'm not that silly.. I know how off-putting the placenta is on a doppler let alone an all-surrounding blood clot. I figured it didn't matter anyway as I'd get more out of my scan appointment and so left booked in to next see her at 24 weeks.
I'll probably cancel it and book one at the hospital, I really don't see the point in seeing this midwife. Nuneaton isn't convenient, but the midwife is next to useless if there's no communication between them and the hospital... I just end up spending the time updating her which seems wholely pointless. Continuity would be better if I just saw somebody/a team who actually had a clue.

No comments:
Post a Comment