Thursday, 22 March 2012

Parents Evening 22.03.12

There wasn't much to report from Ryan's parents evening tonight... Mrs Bryan is happy with his progress in particular his words and reading, which I could have expected really. Nat was even there, he'd driven down and had been waiting about 20mins before I arrived, and then Mrs Bryan came to us and apologised for the delay and I was like no don't worry about it... hahaha. I also asked for some harder books to be sent home, as when Ryans drop to the basic ones he can read them off by heart and they're not challenging.

This was a photo I took of 2 things from Ryans folder that made me smile :) One is a painting of Ryan, and the other is an interpretation of his pants :) Aww :)

My other favourite was his spellings, obviously he is encouraged to write words and sentances of his own free will and some of the spellings were funny :) I can't remember them all but I did like 'Iz' for eyes :)

Love my chops.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment